Invest in Equality
Equileap assesses over 3,500 companies globally on 19 criteria including gender balance, the gender pay gap, paid parental leave and anti-sexual harassment policies. Investors can use Equileap’s data for portfolio analysis, stewardship, managing reputational risks and ESG integration. Discover how Equileap Gender Equality Data enables better investment decisions.
Incorporate gender equality into your existing environmental, social and governance (ESG) and valuation models.
Gender equality scores support thematic bond and equity products and provide high-quality input for index creation.
• Dedicated product: Select the best performing companies on gender equality, the overall rating compared to industry peers or on specific gender indicators (such as equal pay, parental leave, or gender balance in leadership positions).
• Complementary screening: Create a complementary screening to an existing best-in-class approach.
• Proxy Voting: access additional information for informed voting decisions on social and governance related shareholder resolutions
• Engagement: Support the dialogue (for instance, liaise with companies performing poorly on gender equality relative to their peers or in absolute terms, underpin conversations with companies about board equality, future ability to hire talent, and risk management).
• Gender Footprint: Measure and understand the gender equality impact of a portfolio, investment vehicle and/or individual securities.
• Risk-Return Profile: Integrate gender equality factors in the analysis and/or valuation of securities.
• Positive & Negative Screening: Identify issuers meeting or failing requirements on gender equality performance.
• Reporting: Report to your clients on the gender equality performance of their investment product tailored as per the level of detail desired.
Fund Manager Selection
• For Asset Owners selecting external Fund Managers: Assess Fund Management companies and their holdings, in absolute or relative terms (e.g. aggregated portfolio score in comparison to similar funds) and based on specific parameters or minimum requirements on an individual security level.
• For Fund Selectors: Identify companies posing risks to the portfolio or raising concerns, and use these insights in their engagements with the external fund managers.